Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Let the Celebrations Begin

Levi's 2nd birthday is rolling around, it all kicks of tomorrow at School (day care). I enquired it I could take a cake for all the kids, firstly I was told that it may not be permitted as due to the sugar, I then asked the boss if it would be okay, she informed me that a few kids are allergic to the ingredients in cakes. Therefore no cake at school! Instead he is getting finger food platter, carrots, kabana, cheese, crackers dip and I have put some yummy chocolate tiny teddy biscuits in as a treat.

Friday we are have a few friends over, there will be a cake then. His official Birthday is on Tuesday, Mami & Uncle Paul are arranging a party. In the middle of the celebrations is Easter, a trip on a plane to SA. He isn't going to know what has hit him.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

The platter was a huge success, to my suprise, all the little ones were asking for more.