Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Countdown Is On

Only 7 more sleeps until Levi's 1st Birthday Party, wow I can not believe it is coming up to a year already! The invitations have been sent I have to give Avery (Avery - Home Corner Creations) a plug, as on the world wide web everything has a price and they have templates and clip art for free to download.

Today Levi and I hit the shopping centre and picked up some party supplies, kept to the outdoors beach theme, there are some amazing things - for example I got some disposable serving dishes that are shaped like a palm tree. I am looking forward to creating the cake with Granny keep posted to see what we create.

Had a pretty relaxed weekend, caught up with Poppy Guru today which was great as we have not seen him in a couple of weeks. Levi was charming and enjoyed playing and showing how he is walking and climbing.

No comments: