Monday, October 16, 2006

Update

It has been a while since I have done post, Levi and I have been ill, much better now, needless to say that we haven't been up to a lot.

I hosted the mummy club on Friday the 13 October, great to catch up with all the mummy's and bubs, Granny made a yummy cake which was a huge hit everyone loved it - thank you Granny.

Levi is now confidentiality pulling himself to the standing position however he has a little trouble getting down. He has out grown his baby bath, I have continued to bath him in it for the convenience to standing, I moved him into the shower yesterday, I can fill it with water - he loved it had a ball splashing and moving about.

We are starting swimming lessons this Wednesday, really looking forward to it. Will let you know how it goes.

No comments: