Sunday, September 24, 2006

Mummy Club

I meet up with a group of new mothers every Friday, we all met at the local Community Centre where they held a weekly group for new mums and we have continued meeting on a regular basis after they finished.

I really enjoy meeting up with the ladies and watching the other babies grow, they are a great support and something to look forward to each week.

Levi is a very social baby and loves seeing the other babies especially the girls - most weeks he makes at least one of them cry, I think out of shock.

I think that Levi is teething again as last Friday I couldn't settle him so left them all in peace. Hopefully this coming Friday will be different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is obviously going to be a ladies man like his Uncle Paul, Great Uncle Paul and kissin cousins Nick and Dan

Anonymous said...

HAHAH Levi loves the ladies already. Whatch out Rin, he's starting early :)